AAPL Intraday Updates (Archive)

Posted: 02 December 2011 04:05 PM #466

ToS users,

Any1 knows how to use conditional trade in ToS?  Order has defaulted to Single Order.  Try to change to trailing or OCO but nothing happen.  Was trying to do trailing or conditional, but don’t now how to do.

Signature

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.  - Steve Jobs

• Posted: 02 December 2011 04:14 PM #467

Anyone care to call the close here?

Signature

Keep Calm and Carry On

Posted: 02 December 2011 04:17 PM #468

Phoebear611 - 02 December 2011 08:14 PM

Anyone care to call the close here?

I believe it will happen exactly at 4:00 Eastern Time.

(sorry, feeling like a jerk here…its Friday and its been a pretty good week).

We will drift in at 391, just below the 50 day average.

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before

Posted: 02 December 2011 04:22 PM #469

I will make my prediction in 18 min.smile

I say we take off a little and close above 392.

• Posted: 02 December 2011 04:26 PM #470

Ok we have a bunch of comedians on the thread - stock must be up :winksanta:

Signature

Keep Calm and Carry On

Posted: 02 December 2011 04:39 PM #471

Red Shirted Ensign - 02 December 2011 07:59 PM

:wink: Hey Brazilnuts…..Iphone 4s in Brazil (and Russia) on December 16.. 

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/12/02/december-16th-iphone-4s-launches-to-include-russia-and-brazil/

Nice grab. Interesting enough, at the Claro website (mobile operator), no mention to Siri and there is a form available for pre-registration, not pre-sale. It is a pre-queue.

The availability is for December 16 on the Claro website, however does not exclude the possibility of a launch of both iTunes Brasil and iPhone 4S next week, December 8 or 9, probably December 8 midnight. Rumors that mobile operators (Vivo was mentioned) are expecting limited quantities for December 6-7.

Apple should make an announcement next week for the first Brazilian made iPhone. Or will they stay mute?

Still waiting for an unlocked 4S to be delivered next week coincidentally December 6-9.

Great things happening next week.

Posted: 02 December 2011 04:47 PM #472

BrazilNuts - 02 December 2011 08:39 PM
    Red Shirted Ensign - 02 December 2011 07:59 PM

:wink: Hey Brazilnuts…..Iphone 4s in Brazil (and Russia) on December 16.. 

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/12/02/december-16th-iphone-4s-launches-to-include-russia-and-brazil/

Nice grab. Interesting enough, at the Claro website (mobile operator), no mention to Siri and there is a form available for pre-registration, not pre-sale. It is a pre-queue.

The availability is for December 16 on the Claro website, however does not exclude the possibility of a launch of both iTunes Brasil and iPhone 4S next week, December 8 or 9, probably December 8 midnight. Rumors that mobile operators (Vivo was mentioned) are expecting limited quantities for December 6-7.

Apple should make an announcement next week for the first Brazilian made iPhone. Or will they stay mute?

Still waiting for an unlocked 4S to be delivered next week coincidentally December 6-9.

Great things happening next week.

December 15 midnight, (December 16) is the official date for the Brazil launch by Apple released today (official). Also confirmed no Siri in Brazilian Portuguese available at launch. No confirmation yet of iPhone made in Brazil. Probably nothing next week, or maybe?

Posted: 02 December 2011 05:02 PM #473

That was a very exciting close…

If only because I was thinking about buying “daily” options on AAPL today.  Well I didn’t, and I’m happy I didn’t.  It was looking a lot like a pin very close to 390, and whaddaya know, it was on the short side of 390.

This was a week of recovery for me, so I don’t feel too bad about things considering.  Next week will be all sorts of interesting.  I’d be fine with AAPL being at 390 or higher, and I have some hedges in play (BKS being my riskiest side bet).

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Teamâ„¢
    Thanks, Steve.

Posted: 02 December 2011 07:11 PM #474

If you’re not following the Patent wars, you should. The last post is a doozy!