When are You Buying an iPad?

Poll: When are You Buying an iPad?
Total Votes: 13
I’m getting one now for myself or as a gift.
I’m waiting for the iPad 3.
iPad? No way! I’m getting a Kindle Fire.

Posted: 14 December 2011 11:10 AM

The holiday shopping season is upon us, and Apple’s products, including the iPad, look enticing as gifts for ourselves or others. If an iPad is in your future, are you planning on buying one now, or waiting to see if Apple releases a new model early next year?

Posted: 14 December 2011 11:26 AM #1

I voted, or would have anyway, No, I Already Have One.

Signature

Take Only Pictures, Leave Only Footprints
    Is No Way To Run An Art Gallery

Posted: 14 December 2011 01:07 PM #2

Don’t have one. Don’t plan to buy one anytime soon.

Posted: 14 December 2011 01:21 PM #3

I already have one, but if not I would be getting one.

Signature

“Works of art, in my opinion, are the only objects in the material universe to possess internal order, and that is why, though I don’t believe that only art matters, I do believe in Art for Art’s sake.” E. M. Forster

• Posted: 14 December 2011 02:15 PM #4

As said I already have one as well.  I am likewise advising people who ask me to save and wait for the iPad 3 if they are looking at the higher end iPads. Low end iPad users I have them look at a referbisbed iPads or iPad 2s depending on their personal uses (usually requires deep probing of thing they’d “like” to do).

It’s all about uses. Even at the low end I don’t feel the iPad is an e-Toy fit for only the holiday gifting season. If you want to do gifts for iOS devices, Apps and Gift cards are far better and more approparte. Things that help a person expand the functionality of the device… instead of getting the device itself. An iPad itself is like getting a Computer rather then a GameBoy, it’s not really a toy. A toy is an stock Kindel Fire.

• Posted: 09 April 2012 06:00 AM #5

I am waiting for the new one