What Apple Gear did You Get this Holiday Season?

Poll: What Apple Gear did You Get this Holiday Season?
Total Votes: 15
iMac
MacBook Pro
MacBook Air
Mac mini
iPhone
iPad
iPod
iTunes Gift Certificate
Apple Gift Certificate

Posted: 26 December 2011 11:52 AM

With the holiday present buying season winding down, what Apple gear did you get as a present—or just because you wanted it—this year?

[ Edited: 02 April 2012 08:32 PM by Laurie Fleming ]      

Posted: 26 December 2011 01:00 PM #1

In the “Other” category I got a book The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs by Carmine Gallo

Well also my wife and I each got an iPhone 4S, but that was an early Christmas present ordered the day they went on sale.

I gave her an iHome alarm clock. She was jazzed to see that the iPhone automatically set the clock.

Signature

“Works of art, in my opinion, are the only objects in the material universe to possess internal order, and that is why, though I don’t believe that only art matters, I do believe in Art for Art’s sake.” E. M. Forster

• Posted: 26 December 2011 02:09 PM #2

Does a juicer count as apple gear?

Posted: 26 December 2011 02:20 PM #3

Funniest thing… One of the kids at our Christmas gathering got an Ipod Touch purchased off eBay and all it did was flash the “connect to iTunes” logo. If I didn’t still need an AT&T phone, I’d have wiped my Nexus One and given that to him. At least you can do stuff with it out of the box!

Enjoying my pre-Christmas Galaxy Nexus on Verizon now!

Posted: 26 December 2011 08:01 PM #4

The old G5 gave up the ghost and fried it’s processor :(

Got a refurbished 27” 3.2 ghz dual core i3 iMac from the Apple Store. Also bought an extra 8 gigs of ram for it (not from the Apple Store) smile smile

Did that for the price savings, but the biggest factor was being able to run all my PPC software.

• Posted: 29 December 2011 09:49 AM #5

I’ll choose “other.”
    Since we finally got an HDTV, I added an AppleTV to it. Awesome! Setup was a breeze, I finally see how awesome the Remote app is, and now all of my sons Pixar movies are available instantly from the iMac. Yay!

Signature

Less is More (more or less).

• Posted: 13 January 2012 09:52 AM #6

Other category as well: iPhone gloves, just plain black gloves which work just fine with the iPhone. Pretty amazing. You will not get 100 wpm with those but you can actually use your iPhone pretty well while wearing gloves!

• Posted: 20 January 2012 06:15 AM #7

I was really hoping to get and iPad,but I didn’t. Worked too much, but I got a Orient watch instead. So I’m in the other category too.