Best iOS games?

Posted: 29 December 2011 09:09 AM

+

With apologies if this thread has been done before….

I am on a quest to find an iOS game that is equal to, if not better, than Angry Birds. (I think Angry Birds Rio is the best of the three AB apps, FWIW.) The first real contender I’ve found is “Where’s My Water?”, a very cute, challenging physics puzzler that has you trying to channel a flow of water to an alligator that wants to take a shower. Seriously:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wheres-my-water/id449735650?mt=8

Like Angry Birds, “Where’s My Water?” has different episodes, and many levels per episode. Levels must be completed successfully before moving on to the next, as one would expect.

If I have one complaint with the game, it’s this: Certain levels are “taller” than the iPhone screen, and require vertical scrolling. Scrolling is accomplished via a transparent scroll bar on the left-hand side of the screen. I think, instead, scrolling should be accomplished via a two-finger drag. The scroll bar is very non-intuitive for an iOS app.

But the app is a lot of fun, the graphics are adorable, and the 99-cent price tag is well worth it.

So for other iOS gamers out there, what game apps are worth a look? Please try to provide an iTunes link as I have done. Thanks!

Signature

mrmwebmax (formerly mrmgraphics)
    Max out your site! mrmwebmax.com

• Posted: 02 April 2012 04:54 AM #1

i really love this game i finished all the gamer and its really great