When will Apple hit $500/Share

Posted: 09 February 2012 11:54 PM #46

blaze biscuits - 10 February 2012 03:37 AM
    Mav - 10 February 2012 03:02 AM

I’m amazed AT isn’t rightfully gloating yet.  Maybe give him a few more dollars.

He called it like a champ

Hey lets get there first. LOL

Posted: 10 February 2012 12:01 AM #47

lovemyipad - 10 February 2012 03:52 AM
    blaze biscuits - 10 February 2012 02:54 AM

I’ll be ready to Mo-Mo those weeklies tomorrow.

Atta boy! wink

TY, first of all.  And for the record, I have actually done ok in the past two days.  I got about a 40% gain on the RAX breakout that happened a few days back, I sold it on Wednsday, I bought back in yesterday on about a 50% retracement from the new high and then I set a limit sell which triggered this morning on the open.  59% on that one.  I bought in based on the %R Formula I follow (when I’m smart and not ‘Cowboy-ing’ it), and it worked good.

But..  I should of been in Apple too.  I just assumed something was going to happen and ignored what actually was.  oops.

Posted: 10 February 2012 12:13 AM #48

blaze biscuits - 10 February 2012 04:01 AM

I got about a 40% gain on the RAX breakout that happened a few days back, I sold it on Wednsday, I bought back in yesterday on about a 50% retracement from the new high and then I set a limit sell which triggered this morning on the open.  59% on that one.  I bought in based on the %R Formula I follow (when I’m smart and not ‘Cowboy-ing’ it), and it worked good.

That’s AWESOME!!  Way to go!! smile

Posted: 10 February 2012 12:48 AM #49

lovemyipad - 10 February 2012 04:13 AM
    blaze biscuits - 10 February 2012 04:01 AM

I got about a 40% gain on the RAX breakout that happened a few days back, I sold it on Wednsday, I bought back in yesterday on about a 50% retracement from the new high and then I set a limit sell which triggered this morning on the open.  59% on that one.  I bought in based on the %R Formula I follow (when I’m smart and not ‘Cowboy-ing’ it), and it worked good.

That’s AWESOME!!  Way to go!! smile

Thank you.  And thank you for always being so supportive.  Your VERY much appreciated.

• Posted: 10 February 2012 03:10 AM #50

omacvi - 10 February 2012 03:54 AM

I’m amazed AT isn’t rightfully gloating yet.  Maybe give him a few more dollars.

I agree. No gloating until we’re there. It’s really just dumb luck. I thought the monster earnings beat would get us there within a few days of earnings. But I expected us to be higher pre-earnings. So it took another couple weeks. I just figured it would happen in February but I didn’t know when so I picked a date somewhere in the middle. Of course, I also thought we would possibly get an iPad 3 event invite around now as well. Looks like I was off a few weeks there too. Anyhow, things are looking amazingly good at this point. Just wish I had more options. Oh well, 5-figure days are 5-figure days so life is good!

Posted: 10 February 2012 03:15 AM #51

AT, you and your 5…

Oh hey.  There’s the slightest chance I can join you.  Wow.  wink

The best part about the AFB atmosphere today?  There a lot of “all-time portfolio high” feeling in the air for so many (I mean hey, AAPL’s 490+ now).  Gotta love the community that grows wealth together.

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Teamâ„¢
    Thanks, Steve.

Posted: 10 February 2012 03:52 AM #52

adamthompson32 - 10 February 2012 07:10 AM
    omacvi - 10 February 2012 03:54 AM

I agree. No gloating until we’re there. It’s really just dumb luck. I thought the monster earnings beat would get us there within a few days of earnings. But I expected us to be higher pre-earnings. So it took another couple weeks. I just figured it would happen in February but I didn’t know when so I picked a date somewhere in the middle. Of course, I also thought we would possibly get an iPad 3 event invite around now as well. Looks like I was off a few weeks there too. Anyhow, things are looking amazingly good at this point. Just wish I had more options. Oh well, 5-figure days are 5-figure days so life is good!

There’s an old saying my grandfather used to tell me…  “Never poop on the appearance of your brilliance”

actually…

he never said that, but it sounds cool, and it fits!

• Posted: 10 February 2012 05:19 PM #53

I have peaked into my crystal ball, and what did I see?  OUCH, the light, the light is blindly bright.  I’ll have to try this again with sunglasses (polarized) to protect my eyes.  Ahh, there’s a bunch of numbers floating around, they seem to be aligning in an orderly fashion.

Here it comes, slowly emerging from the mist.

AAPL’s Friday, February 17, 2012 Close will be between $505 and $515.  But wait, there’s more, if I could just make it out…

Signature

You can’t do more, make more, be more, than the next guy, if you think like the next guy. Think different.

Posted: 10 February 2012 06:30 PM #54

Gregg Thurman - 10 February 2012 09:19 PM

I have peaked into my crystal ball, and what did I see?  OUCH, the light, the light is blindly bright.  I’ll have to try this again with sunglasses (polarized) to protect my eyes.  Ahh, there’s a bunch of numbers floating around, they seem to be aligning in an orderly fashion.

AAPL’s Friday, February 17, 2012 Close will be between $505 and $515.  But wait, there’s more, if I could just make it out…

LOL

Gregg you are quite the entertainer.  We may have nominate you as the new AFB king.  Tommo had that position until he quit coming here.  We still miss him.

500 next week will be very sweet indeed no matter the day.  4 months early.smile

Posted: 10 February 2012 07:09 PM #55

Maybe you are distracted by the lady overseeing your crystal ball.

Well, you’ve done awfully well lately….don’t get distracted!!!

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before

• Posted: 11 February 2012 03:05 AM #56

Red Shirted Ensign - 10 February 2012 11:09 PM

It would take Scarlet Johansson, with lust in her eyes, to distract me.

Signature

You can’t do more, make more, be more, than the next guy, if you think like the next guy. Think different.

Posted: 11 February 2012 01:47 PM #57

Gregg Thurman - 11 February 2012 07:05 AM
    Red Shirted Ensign - 10 February 2012 11:09 PM

It would take Scarlet Johansson, with lust in her eyes, to distract me.

Seers deserve distraction… Here she is with lots of lust:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8oHEsdSdcA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Signature

Study the natural order of things and work with it rather than against it…  ? Tao Te Ching

Posted: 11 February 2012 03:16 PM #58

Don’t show that link to Brazilnuts.  We’ll lose him for good.

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before

• Posted: 11 February 2012 09:54 PM #59

jjjz - 11 February 2012 05:47 PM

Seers deserve distraction… Here she is with lots of lust:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8oHEsdSdcA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Now I’ve got to figure out how to make that my screensaver.

Signature

• Posted: 13 February 2012 10:45 AM #60

Okay. Now I’ll brag just a bit. Does AAPL have to close over $500 for me to “win” though? Regardless, I called it to the day. Dumb luck is fine with me.