lovemyipad, The New AFB Moderator!

• Posted: 19 February 2012 05:51 PM

Congratulations to lovemyipad. She has been elevated to the rank of AFB moderator. Please welcome her in her new capacity as an official leader of this forum and as she embarks upon the task of moving the AFB into its next era of success!

[ Edited: 20 February 2012 12:39 AM by DawnTreader ]      

Posted: 19 February 2012 06:02 PM #1

DawnTreader - 19 February 2012 09:51 PM

Congratulations to lovemyipad. She has been elevated to the rank of AFB moderator. Please welcome her in her new capacity as an official leader of this forum and as she embarks upon the task of moving the AFB into its next era of success!

Congrats Lovemyipad!!  Thanks for your constant input and feedback on everybody’s questions, comments and rants.  I, for one, sincerely appreciate the time and effort you put in helping everybody here.

• Posted: 19 February 2012 06:03 PM #2

DawnTreader - 19 February 2012 09:51 PM

Yeah!  Well deserved.  Millard

Posted: 19 February 2012 06:09 PM #3

Congrats to lovemyipad!  -  You are a great selection for the moderator position.. I don’t post much here, but I’m always reading your stuff..  Keep up the great work!

Denny

Signature

The only way to change the perception, is to change the reality.

Posted: 19 February 2012 06:14 PM #4

Lovemyipad - Congrats!!!  You are a great asset to this forum and have shown your commitment to helping others. 

AT99

• Posted: 19 February 2012 06:18 PM #5

For the love of God! Finally! What the heck took so long?  PERFECT!  Congrats to you iPad - so well deserved.

Signature

Keep Calm and Carry On

Posted: 19 February 2012 06:25 PM #6

The torch passes.

Thanks Robert for the many years of putting up with us!

And hey, it’s an iPad world.  We’re just living in it.  :D

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Team™
    Thanks, Steve.

• Posted: 19 February 2012 06:27 PM #7

Muitos Felicidades

Posted: 19 February 2012 06:29 PM #8

Signature

We filed for over 200 patents for all the inventions in iPhone and we intend to protect them. — Steve Jobs, 2007

Posted: 19 February 2012 06:30 PM #9

Condolences.

{I’ve been forum owner [multiple times] AND moderator a few times in other peoples forums.]

It isn’t an easy job, I was surprised to find that the most labor intensive process wasn’t actually “running the ideas on the forum” but in breaking up mudfights and petty squabbles between posters.

Anyway, may you prosper, and not go insane! Best.

Signature

“Even in the worst of times, someone turns a profit. . ” —#162 Ferengi: Rules of Acquisition

Posted: 19 February 2012 06:33 PM #10

God save the queen!

Signature

The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. — Steve Jobs

• Posted: 19 February 2012 06:37 PM #11

Congratulations, and much deserved.  Next task is to go ahead and ban someone, just to show all of us who is boss now.

Posted: 19 February 2012 06:40 PM #12

Me!  Me!

wait what

:D

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Team™
    Thanks, Steve.

Posted: 19 February 2012 07:13 PM #13

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  I look forward to the continued success of this message board as well as the financial success of its members!

Edit: typo

Posted: 19 February 2012 07:19 PM #14

LOL!  Thanks, everyone!  And thanks also for all the kind notes in that other thread when DT first asked! smile

Posted: 19 February 2012 08:27 PM #15

Yes, congrats, iPad!  A well deserved appointment.  And thanks again for helping me with my first spreads!  I wouldn’t have had the confidence without you…