Are You Lining Up for the New iPad?

Poll: Are You Lining Up for the New iPad?
Total Votes: 7
I’ll show up early on launch day for mine.
I’m camping over night in line.
Overnight? I’m already in line!
I pre-ordered, so no lines for me.

Posted: 14 March 2012 11:25 AM

Apple sold through its third generation iPad pre-order inventory, which means if you didn’t order early enough you’ll have to wait in line if you want one this Friday on launch day. Are you planning on lining up to get yours?

Posted: 14 March 2012 12:41 PM #1

Jeff Gamet - 14 March 2012 02:25 PM

Apple sold through its third generation iPad pre-order inventory, which means if you didn’t order early enough you’ll have to wait in line if you want one this Friday on launch day. Are you planning on lining up to get yours?

No, I have better uses for my time. I have not yet preordered, probably in a month or so.

Signature

“Works of art, in my opinion, are the only objects in the material universe to possess internal order, and that is why, though I don’t believe that only art matters, I do believe in Art for Art’s sake.” E. M. Forster

Posted: 14 March 2012 05:56 PM #2

No iPhone, no iPad. No need for either.

Just a 2006 iMac, 2008 MacBook Pro, and 2nd gen. iPod shuffle. Doing fine.

Posted: 14 March 2012 09:23 PM #3

It’s not being released in New Zealand until later in the month. But when it is I’ll probably do as I did with the original iPad: sit in a cafe across the road, comfortably drinking my espresso and munching on a pain au chocolat, and wait until the queue gets down to a reasonable length. Then I’ll swan in and get it. If they run out, oh well, it’s not the end of the world. Apple’s not going broke in a hurry. I’ll get one eventually.

Signature

Laurie Fleming - the singing geek

@LaurieFleming

Posted: 15 March 2012 12:33 AM #4

I don’t line up for dick.
    That’s for sheep.

Signature

“A body in motion at a constant velocity will remain in motion until pushed out of bounds by the Strong Safety.”    ~  Issac Newton’s First Law of Physics