Posts At Eventide’s AAPL Unit Sales and Quarterly Results Page Updates

• Posted: 26 May 2012 11:00 PM

I’ve just updated the following pages on the Posts At Eventide site. The information is published to provide a convenient resource for analysts and investors:

Apple Quarterly Results Page: This page contains the most recent 14 quarters of Apple’s results. This includes all quarters from FQ1 2009 through FQ2 2012.

I’ve added YOY revenue and eps growth percentages for each quarter beginning with FQ1 2010.

Apple Product Unit Sales Page: This page includes unit sales by quarter for the four major product lines and over the same 14-quarter period.

In the past these pages have proven to be a helpful resource for AFB members.

[ Edited: 30 May 2012 03:04 AM by DawnTreader ]      

Posted: 27 May 2012 08:46 PM #1

Thanks Robert - I indeed find this data most helpful.

Signature

Full Disclosure:

- Long Apple
    - Pro: Apple HDTV, iPhone Air, Stock split, Consumer robotics

• Posted: 28 May 2012 02:56 PM #2

Burgess - 27 May 2012 11:46 PM

Thanks Robert - I indeed find this data most helpful.

Thank you. I intend to keep the published data current to provide a convenient and easy reference for readers.

• Posted: 30 May 2012 03:04 AM #3

I’ll be publishing a few more updates on various aspects of Apple’s revenue and earnings growth story at Posts At Eventide in the coming weeks.  The Braeburn Group members are working on a couple of timely indexes that will be posted on the Group’s home page quite soon.

Thank you for taking the time to view and bookmark the unit sales and quarterly results pages. Both pages provide foundational information for developing revenue and earnings growth models.