OT: Interview About The AAPL Independent Analysts At Instantbight.com

• Posted: 29 May 2012 03:25 PM

Last week I was contacted by David at instantbight.com for an interview about the Braeburn Group and my work as an AAPL independent analyst.

The interview by Instantbight.com was posted this morning.

David sent me a series of questions that became all the more interesting when I discovered he is an 8th grade student in Connecticut. I enjoyed the opportunity to answer his questions and the responses provide insights into how I see Apple and what I consider the foundation of the company?s continuing success.

[ Edited: 30 May 2012 02:59 AM by DawnTreader ]      

Posted: 29 May 2012 03:30 PM #1

it’s a fine read smile

good job David and Robert.

Posted: 29 May 2012 04:31 PM #2

Robert, you just saved me some work.

My Aunt asked me over the weekend why I was so infatuated with Apple as an investment. I intended to jot down some ideas to explain to her but I just sent her the link to your interview instead and said: “This is why”.

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before

Posted: 29 May 2012 08:11 PM #3

The website name bothers for me for reasons I can’t understand.

The interview’s great, and assuming there’s no Lstream at work here *yes, I just went there, and I’m just kidding around* LOL, kid’s got talent.

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Teamâ„¢
    Thanks, Steve.

• Posted: 30 May 2012 01:05 AM #4

Red Shirted Ensign - 29 May 2012 07:31 PM

Robert, you just saved me some work.

My Aunt asked me over the weekend why I was so infatuated with Apple as an investment. I intended to jot down some ideas to explain to her but I just sent her the link to your interview instead and said: “This is why”.

I’m glad I could be of help!  grin

• Posted: 30 May 2012 01:09 AM #5

Mav - 29 May 2012 11:11 PM

kid’s got talent.

David definitely has talent. The most thought-provoking question was the following:

Q. You seem to be more on the finance side of things, what respect do you have, if any, for the design side and how it affects the finance side?

I’m sure most everyone here would appreciate, in particular, my response to that question.

It’s the third question and answer of the five-question set.

• Posted: 30 May 2012 02:58 AM #6

Thank you all for reading the published interview and for taking a look at David’s interesting site.