AAPL Intraday Updates - Archive

Posted: 29 June 2012 12:25 PM #316

Spongie, LOL re: buying stock over food!  Reminds me of Mace! smile

Posted: 29 June 2012 12:39 PM #317

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 29 June 2012 12:42 PM #318

There are a lot of weekly calls written at 580 and 585.  I’m guessing we hold at 580 for a while and then get stopped at 585.  There a lot of air after 585 though.  Monday?

Posted: 29 June 2012 12:43 PM #319

lovemyipad - 29 June 2012 03:39 PM

Told you guys we would have a 10+ day this week.

Just did not count on losing so many points on Monday and then going no where after that.

If we get to 587 then my prediction of 5-10 points higher from last Friday will come true.

Long Live the Sponge. :-D

Posted: 29 June 2012 12:44 PM #320

I believe that is one pre-market and one trading day Wheeeeeeeee. If we get one at the close, I believe that will be a new Lovey record for a single 24 hour period.

Checking the record books now…....

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before

Posted: 29 June 2012 12:44 PM #321

Delete duplicate post

Posted: 29 June 2012 12:47 PM #322

Mercel - 29 June 2012 01:20 PM

Alex Gauna upgraded RIMM to hold recently and is now on CNBC, fielding a question from Melissa Lee “Aren’t you trying to tie two rocks together to see if they’ll float?”  Too funny.

This guy is an articulate moron, an empty suit who gets airtime on CNBC.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000099959&__source=yahoo|headline|quote|video|&par=yahoo

• Posted: 29 June 2012 12:59 PM #323

AAPL keeping pretty steady given that there are rumors of an iPhone sales slump about.  Maybe its the rumors of a smaller iPad that are countering the iPhone rumors?

Posted: 29 June 2012 01:06 PM #324

CdnPhoto - 29 June 2012 03:47 PM

Alex Gauna upgraded RIMM to hold recently and is now on CNBC, fielding a question from Melissa Lee “Aren’t you trying to tie two rocks together to see if they’ll float?”  Too funny.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000099959&__source=yahoo|headline|quote|video|&par=yahoo

He is such crook.  I recall when cut aapl last year in March claiming part shortages for the iPhone.

He hopes someone buys them so his HOLD call looks smart. What a fool.  You will be left holding the bag hoping that someone will buy them. It won’t happen and the stock will keep going down.

Every Blackberry owner is now getting an iPHone.  I am actually bullish about iPhone sales after RIMM’s results.  It has happened every quarter, except this time the iPHone is beating Android with the big 3 here in the US.

• Posted: 29 June 2012 01:14 PM #325

Red Shirted Ensign - 29 June 2012 02:52 PM

On recent OI Fridays we have run up in the last hour as limiting positions are closed out or rolled? Will the pattern repeat today? Stay tuned between 3:30 and 4:00 for “the move of the week”.  :eg:

I am expecting this again. I wish I had capital to trade with. Have to wait until next week.

Posted: 29 June 2012 01:27 PM #326

omacvi - 29 June 2012 04:06 PM
    CdnPhoto - 29 June 2012 03:47 PM

He is such crook.  I recall when cut aapl last year in March claiming part shortages for the iPhone.

He hopes someone buys them so his HOLD call looks smart. What a fool.  You will be left holding the bag hoping that someone will buy them. It won’t happen and the stock will keep going down.

Every Blackberry owner is now getting an iPHone.  I am actually bullish about iPhone sales after RIMM’s results.  It has happened every quarter, except this time the iPHone is beating Android with the big 3 here in the US.

I observed the Blackberry to Iphone transition on a recent trip to Washington D.C.  Many crackberry addicts are making the change but not all are happy. They have become very adept at thumbing the physical keyboard on the Blackberry and the Iphone is not as comfortable. I was amazed at how capable some of these people are at pounding out whole long paragraphs with their thumbs quickly, while talking….

They may be transitioning to Iphone (and Android), but they are not all happy about the necessity of it…

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before

• Posted: 29 June 2012 01:37 PM #327

Red Shirted Ensign - 29 June 2012 04:27 PM

I observed the Blackberry to Iphone transition on a recent trip to Washington D.C.  Many crackberry addicts are making the change but not all are happy. They have become very adept at thumbing the physical keyboard on the Blackberry and the Iphone is not as comfortable. I was amazed at how capable some of these people are at pounding out whole long paragraphs with their thumbs quickly, while talking….

They may be transitioning to Iphone (and Android), but they are not all happy about the necessity of it…

BlackBerry users don’t know what they don’t know.  The mechanical keyboard is tough to shake but once freed of it, they won’t look back.  I owned a BlackBerry once, and I thought it was a POS.

Posted: 29 June 2012 02:06 PM #328

Not today, iPad.  It’s nice, but still lagging the NASDAQ.

I say:  Rangebound.

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Teamâ„¢
    Thanks, Steve.

• Posted: 29 June 2012 02:33 PM #329

Mercel - 29 June 2012 04:37 PM
    Red Shirted Ensign - 29 June 2012 04:27 PM

BlackBerry users don’t know what they don’t know.  The mechanical keyboard is tough to shake but once freed of it, they won’t look back.  I owned a BlackBerry once, and I thought it was a POS.

I don’t know…if you’re primarily using your device to send emails, I believe Blackberry blows away iPhone.  There is no comparison to the speed and accuracy you can type with on a Blackberry and a physical keyboard compared to the iPhone.  I’ve used an iPhone for the past 3 years and love it, but I used a Blackberry for about 5 years and I bet most regular users would type close to 50% quicker on a Blackberry.  Not that I recommend buying a Blackberry, but for those that only want an email device, it’s still an option. 

I also manage all the Smartphones for a major Healthcare provider and basically witness the same from the users I support.  Most want the iPhone, but there are still a few that send hundreds of emails a day, and prefer the BB.

• Posted: 29 June 2012 02:57 PM #330

Vitalogy80 - 29 June 2012 05:33 PM
    Mercel - 29 June 2012 04:37 PM

I don’t know…if you’re primarily using your device to send emails, I believe Blackberry blows away iPhone.  There is no comparison to the speed and accuracy you can type with on a Blackberry and a physical keyboard compared to the iPhone.  I’ve used an iPhone for the past 3 years and love it, but I used a Blackberry for about 5 years and I bet most regular users would type close to 50% quicker on a Blackberry.  Not that I recommend buying a Blackberry, but for those that only want an email device, it’s still an option. 

I also manage all the Smartphones for a major Healthcare provider and basically witness the same from the users I support.  Most want the iPhone, but there are still a few that send hundreds of emails a day, and prefer the BB.

If BB users just want email and nothing else, then BB is probably their tool.  But given the rest of what Apple’s ecosystem can provide, I would be surprised if this didn’t trump their preference with typing on BB.