POLL.. Next iPhone design… Which do you like better?  I am very curious!

• Posted: 16 July 2012 03:21 PM

Which Iphone design u like better.
    Please let us know what u think.. ...

http://www.ijailbreak.com/iphone/curved-iphone-5-concept-ciccarese-design/

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/353323/20120618/white-iphone-5-images-leaked.htm

Or this ( my vote )

http://www.mobilemag.com/2011/10/17/check-out-the-all-new-iphone-5-concept/

Thank you
    Cheers

[ Edited: 16 July 2012 11:27 PM by lovemyipad ]      

Posted: 16 July 2012 03:50 PM #1

I concur. I like your pick. #3

• Posted: 16 July 2012 04:15 PM #2

I think we already know what iPhone 5 will look like…at probably a 95% confidence level.  No. 3 looks great, but I’ll be very surprised if it doesn’t match what’s already leaked.

• Posted: 16 July 2012 04:27 PM #3

Mercel - 16 July 2012 07:15 PM

I think we already know what iPhone 5 will look like…at probably a 95% confidence level.  No. 3 looks great, but I’ll be very surprised if it doesn’t match what’s already leaked.

I am not so sure.. With Tim Cook saying” we are doubling down on secrecy” a lot of what we have seen may be misinformation.  ( I hope… As I am not a fan of the elongated iPhone 4 design #2 on the list here)

Time will tell.

• Posted: 16 July 2012 06:23 PM #4

I really love the third option. I do have some screen size envy when looking at some Android models.  I wish that Apple would have two iPhone models, perhaps with the larger model being an “iPhone Pro”. Though I realize that this is highly unlikely, to say the least.

Really, the only advantages that reasonable people can point to Android devices having over iPhones have been 1. Turn by turn nav (addressed in iOS6 and thus no longer an issue), 2. Screen size (I really do not think that a narrower aspect ratio and a 4” diagonal will fully address this and I suspect I will still suffer from some screen envy) and 3. “openness” (which I have always felt is purely marketing fluff for geeks as iOS is actually a remarkably open platform and many android phones have locked bootloaders, carrier bloatware and have to be rooted anyway. I really have a problem with the way that Google has successfully (and, in my mind, disingenuously) framed this debate in the geekosphere.

• Posted: 16 July 2012 10:01 PM #5

hello japan - 16 July 2012 09:23 PM

I I wish that Apple would have two iPhone models, perhaps with the larger model being an “iPhone Pro”. Though I realize that this is highly unlikely, to say the least.

Not so unlikely !
    Apple for sure will have a bigger screen on the next iPhone,
    And iPhone 4/4s will be sold as the lower end iPhone like the 3GS is now.

In that scenario there will be two screen size choices for iPhone !

I am also on the same camp with u. Elongated larger screen won’t be the right answer to me
    They need to go 4"ish and maintain the present aspect ratio.

• Posted: 16 July 2012 10:08 PM #6

Yojimbo - 16 July 2012 07:27 PM
    Mercel - 16 July 2012 07:15 PM

I am not so sure.. With Tim Cook saying” we are doubling down on secrecy” a lot of what we have seen may be misinformation.  ( I hope… As I am not a fan of the elongated iPhone 4 design #2 on the list here)

Time will tell.

No. 3 is a mock up published almost a year ago.  No. 2 is the most recent, rumored iPhone 5 design and likely to be THE next runaway best seller.  Still, I don’t think it represents THE best design Apple could have produced to completely shut down the competition. 

Personally, I think the Sammy Galaxy S III is a plastic POS.  I’m surprised the reviews have been so positive.