Forum Downtime On Monday

Posted: 04 September 2012 02:13 PM #16

Adam and Dave,

Will you be putting up a Suggestion Box for forum feedback?  Or, mind if I do it here, since the AFB community is the most active?

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Teamâ„¢
    Thanks, Steve.

Posted: 04 September 2012 02:30 PM #17

I think we’ve finally settled in with regards to the “first day” issues. We had some load-related stuff to test that was truly only possible with your help. So thanks for that. smile

At this point, we’ve got a couple of urgent punch-list items left and then we’re going to let it sit for a couple of days. We’ll see how it goes, you’ll see how it goes, we’ll all get used to things and come Thursday or Friday we’ll solicit more feedback. I am extremely pleased with how things look. With that, I’m certain there are things we will all want changed, and I’m certain there are changes we will make very soon, but it’s too early to make any of those decisions right now.

So kick the tires, take a poke around, and then we’ll circle back in a couple of days to see where everything goes.

Thank you SO much for everything so far. We’re really excited about what we’ve done here, and are even MORE excited about where this can now take us.

[Edit: Yes, you can translate the above as: “Dave and Adam have had a combined 6 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours, and if they try to fix anything else at this point they’ll simply wind up breaking it. smile”]

Signature

-Dave Hamilton / The Mac Observer / Mac Geek Gab / Dave on Twitter
    When you find a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.

Posted: 04 September 2012 02:44 PM #18

Dave Hamilton - 04 September 2012 02:30 PM

[Edit: Yes, you can translate the above as: “Dave and Adam have had a combined 6 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours, and if they try to fix anything else at this point they’ll simply wind up breaking it. smile”]

Been there; done that :p

Dave and Adam - Thanks for your efforts.

Signature

“Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.”
    - Jimi Hendrix

Posted: 04 September 2012 03:57 PM #19

Dave Hamilton - 04 September 2012 02:30 PM

I

Roger that.  I had a feeling it was a long one. 

Mav, try this one for feedback http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/forums/viewthread/84863/

Lemonade for me.    Beer for the cat.