Braeburn Group AAPL 12-Month Price Target: $900

• Posted: 09 September 2012 02:57 AM

The Braeburn Group 12-Month AAPL Price Target Index for September 2013 has now been made available for the public. Index participants on average expect a 33.34% percent increase in the share price from $674.97 on September 4, 2012 to $900 by September 3, 2013.

[ Edited: 09 September 2012 05:45 PM by DawnTreader ]      

Posted: 09 September 2012 03:19 PM #1

Thanks!

Is this Braeburn’s first price target on AAPL?

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Team™
    Thanks, Steve.

• Posted: 09 September 2012 05:38 PM #2

Mav is just doing a test of user name length - 09 September 2012 03:19 PM

Thanks!

Is this Braeburn’s first price target on AAPL?

Mav:

The development of the Braeburn Group was publicly announced for the first time at the Apple Investor Summit held in Los Angeles back in March and the digital doors opened at the end of that month. The Braeburn Group discussion community has been operating for just over five months and the Group’s price target indexes are published quarterly. The first 12-month price target index was published in June. This morning we published the September index and plans are to publish an update in early December.

By the way, the Braeburn Group discussion community is commercial free, there are no ads on the pages and no revenue is derived from the number of visits to the pages or member visits to the topics in the discussion environment. The Braeburn Group is not intended to compete for traffic with commercial sites such as TMO or forums such as the AFB.

The Braeburn Group community is specifically designed for in-depth coverage of Apple and the product markets in which the company competes. All new members must be enrolled by a site administrator and the discussion environment is private.

We are not soliciting members from the AFB though several of the Braeburn Group members have been or continue to be active in this forum community.

• Posted: 09 September 2012 05:51 PM #3

I appreciate Mike in Helsinki posting another topic on the Braeburn Group AAPL 12-Month Price Target published this morning. I’ve closed that topic in favor of consolidating the discussions in this topic.

I also updated this topic’s title to indicate the consensus price target of $900 per share.

Posted: 09 September 2012 06:05 PM #4

Thanks for the reminder, Robert.

For reference, Braeburn Group’s June 2013 price target was $890.

http://braeburngroup.com/JunePriceTarget.html

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Team™
    Thanks, Steve.

• Posted: 09 September 2012 06:14 PM #5

Mav is just doing a test of user name length - 09 September 2012 06:05 PM

Thanks for the reminder, Robert.

For reference, Braeburn Group’s June 2013 price target was $890.

http://braeburngroup.com/JunePriceTarget.html

Mav:

The June 12-month price target was $890 per share.

My 12-month price target published about 4 weeks ago is $950 per share.

There’s been much discussion among the Braeburn Group members and index participants about the pace of Apple’s earnings growth, overall market conditions and a general view among the participants that we will see a bit of multiple compression by this time next year.

Keep in mind the consensus expectation is for overall share price appreciation of about 33.34% from September 4, 2012 to September 3, 2013.

• Posted: 09 September 2012 06:20 PM #6

Just to add a quick note:

The discussions among Group members concerning earnings growth, share price valuations and the competitive environments in Apple’s major product markets have been quite lively and robust.

I’m satisfied with the consensus that developed because of the large number of index participants and the many different viewpoints brought to the discussion.

The narrative that accompany’s the new 12-month price target provides insights into the many different points of view and valuation methods deployed by the participants.

Posted: 09 September 2012 09:32 PM #7

As for myself, I tended to be on the low side until I’m more comfortable with the effects of dividends and the general economy.