What Feature Do You Want to See on the Next iPhone?

Poll: What Feature Do You Want to See on the Next iPhone?
Total Votes: 6
Bigger Screen
LTE
NFC
Faster Processor
More Storage
Better Camera
Better Speakers and Microphone
Other

Posted: 10 September 2012 10:43 AM

Apple is hosting a media event this Wednesday, September 12, where it’s all but certain we’ll see the next iPhone model introduced. What feature do you most want to see on the new iPhone?

Posted: 10 September 2012 11:36 AM #1

An option for a louder alert sound, one that I can detect among the cacophony of certain ambient conditions. I realize that “sounds” like I would be adding to noise pollution, but I am not talking about a performance of Stravinsky’s Rite of Spring, more like a crowded shopping area.

Signature

“Works of art, in my opinion, are the only objects in the material universe to possess internal order, and that is why, though I don’t believe that only art matters, I do believe in Art for Art’s sake.” E. M. Forster

• Posted: 10 September 2012 06:36 PM #2

Louder Alerts/Ringtones and a much more robust Vibrate mode….  If the phone is in my pocket I never feel the Vibrate Mode…

Posted: 10 September 2012 07:14 PM #3

How about a mini Taser option to the vibrate mode? smile

If I am wearing slacks and have the iPhone in the pocket then I can usually feel the vibration, with denims not so much.

Signature

“Works of art, in my opinion, are the only objects in the material universe to possess internal order, and that is why, though I don’t believe that only art matters, I do believe in Art for Art’s sake.” E. M. Forster