iPhone 5 Buyers: Are You Switching Carriers?

Poll: iPhone 5 Buyers: Are You Switching Carriers?
Total Votes: 20
I’m sticking with AT&T
I’m sticking with Verizon
I’m sticking with Sprint
I’m moving from AT&T to Verizon
I’m moving from Verizon to AT&T
I’m moving from AT&T to Sprint
I’m moving from Sprint to AT&T

Posted: 17 September 2012 10:39 AM

Relationships with cell service providers seems to be a love/hate thing. With the release of the iPhone 5 are you jumping ship and switching to a different carrier?

Posted: 17 September 2012 11:33 AM #1

I want to switch to Verzion, since they have LTE converge in my city.  AT&T has been promising this for about a year now, and still hasn’t done it.

Signature

Tron is cool

• Posted: 17 September 2012 11:36 AM #2

I’d like to see WHY the switch. I stuck with AT&T just to get my phone and because other than price and my DSL speed at home, I’m not too unhappy. I do wish AT&T was more responsive to customer complaints…

• Posted: 17 September 2012 03:08 PM #3

I am building a new house in a remote area. Verizon works, AT&T doesn’t. One of my contractors has two cell phones, one is an iPhone 4S, the other is an android something or other. Both are on Verizon. His iPhone got a strong signal; the android was not able to pick up anything. Both phones were the same age. Nuff said.

• Posted: 17 October 2012 04:12 PM #4

I stuck with AT&T because I’m grandfathered in with unlimited data, which I originally got with my iPhone 3G a few years back. That will keep me from switching for the foreseeable future.