T-Mobile is getting the iPhone. Are you signing up?

Poll: Are You getting an AT&T iPhone?
Total Votes: 8
Yes. The price and service plan are great.
No. I’m happy with my current iPhone carrier.
I wish. T-Mobile doesn’t have good coverage for me.

Posted: 27 March 2013 10:11 AM

T-Mobile will start selling the iPhone on April 12 with a $99 down and $20 a month payment, plus your service fees for unlimited talk time and unlimited data. Are you planning on signing up?

• Posted: 27 March 2013 10:36 AM #1

Been waiting years for iphone on t-mobile.  Adequate coverage where I live, great price, and the best customer service.  Unlike my cable/internet carrier, I actually don’t hate T-Mobile.

Posted: 27 March 2013 10:52 AM #2

The poll asks about two things that don’t interest me: AT&T and iPhone. I will be getting a Nexus 4 from Google and using it on T-Mobile. Likely this summer. Verizon contract runs through November, but I can juggle a couple of users around.

• Posted: 27 March 2013 11:54 AM #3

Am seriously considering dumping AT&T and switching over to one of these plans. Given how much AT&T wants to charge me for tethering, it’s sounding pretty appealing.

• Posted: 27 March 2013 04:13 PM #4

I’m strongly inclined to move to iPhones for my family on T-Mobile. I presently am a T-Mobile subscriber using 3 “feature” phones and have been waiting for both T-Mobile’s iPhone offer and the lower monthly charges that come with an unsubsidized phone. I still want to see further details from T-Mobile (which iPhone 5 models they offer and the prices of course, and whether or not the phones are unlocked).

• Posted: 02 April 2013 09:45 AM #5

This is a match made in heaven, the service provided by T-Mobile is second to none.