SOLD!!! Like New MACBOOK AIR (MC906LL/A) 11- inch. 11.6/1.6GHz/4GB/128GB Flash storage + Free Portable DVD Writer. FREE SHIPPING!

• Posted: 13 August 2013 01:55 PM

Apple MacBook Air laptop 11.6 inches LED-backlit high resolution glossy widescreen display; 1366 by 768 pixels. 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 4GB Ram, 128 GB of Flash Hard Disk. Model code: MC906LL/A. Item never left home as I have an iPad to take out with me. Item is in pristine condition, no dents, no scratches.
    Item looks like brand new. Comes with the original box and all accessories. A Gucci dust bag/ Sleeve is also included. You will also receive a SAMSUNG Slim Portable DVD Writer model SE-208 in the package. 
    Item will be packed properly and will be shipped out the same day.

Link to Dropbox photos:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/almj43amxvycvjb/VIPtbcn0zO

Item has Microsoft Office, iWorks, and iLife installed on it. Item is located in Glendale California and comes from a pet/smoke free home.
    100% satisfaction guaranteed. Buy with confidence.

Free Shipping inside the United States.
    No International Shipping.

Item is also listed at Amazon under my unsername:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_3?ie=UTF8&asin=B005ZSUJ3A&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A1PWQ9M8GWAPPP

Price is $769 and includes packing and shipping. As stated, item will be packed nicely using professional packing material and will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail service. Also, online tracking number will be sent to the buyer accordingly.

The transaction will be through PayPal invoice and I only Ship to PayPal confirmed addresses.

Should you have any questions, suggestions, or offers please do not hesitate to contact me via:
    - My email address is the same as my username at gmail. [armenpb gmail com]
    - In addition to that, feel free to TEXT me under (323) 999 1199.

Thank you for watching.

[ Edited: 23 August 2013 12:06 AM by Armenpb ]      
  • Posted: 17 August 2013 10:24 PM #1

PRICE DROPPED TO $729 shipped!

[ Edited: 23 August 2013 12:05 AM by Armenpb ]