Which iPad for you: iPad Air or iPad mini?

Poll: Which iPad are you buying: iPad Air or iPad mini?
Total Votes: 14
iPad Air
iPad Air + LTE
Retina iPad mini
Retina iPad mini + LTE

Posted: 01 November 2013 08:48 AM

The iPad Air is available now, and the Retina iPad mini will be available before the end of the month. Which is on your shopping list?

Posted: 01 November 2013 02:04 PM #1

I’m only getting the LTE version of the Air because of the deal that T-Mobile has for a free 200MB of data every month for life. Plus they hook you up with a no-interest loan on the thing. That’s pretty sweet. Who knows how much I’ll use the data on the thing.

Posted: 01 November 2013 03:33 PM #2

Ordered an Air this morning. I read on another site that it’s just narrow enough to thumb type on. Frankly these old eyes aren’t getting any better with age. Finally, while I thought about the Mini, a lot, the Air is here now and plentiful, not next month in tiny shipments until the new year. A Pad in the hand is worth two in the winter.

Signature

Courage is not the absence of fear, that’s insanity.
    Courage is knowing the risks and dangers.
    And doing what needs to be done anyway.

• Posted: 01 November 2013 11:55 PM #3

MichaelJohnston - 01 November 2013 02:04 PM

I’m only getting the LTE version of the Air because of the deal that T-Mobile has for a free 200MB of data every month for life. Plus they hook you up with a no-interest loan on the thing. That’s pretty sweet. Who knows how much I’ll use the data on the thing.

I just checked it out and all they offer is the 16Gb iPads. I am nearly full on a 32Gb iPad 2 and would prefer a 64Gb Air to give me more room. Hopefully, they’ll offer the iPads with more capacity!

• Posted: 06 November 2013 01:25 PM #4

Kids say the darndest things!

For one kid, it’ll be either an Air or a Mini, but NOT a Sony tablet!
    Five Year Old Rejects Free Sony Tablet On Live TV

This is pretty funny.