Which iPad for you: iPad Air or iPad mini?

Poll: Which iPad are you buying: iPad Air or iPad mini?
Total Votes: 14
iPad Air
iPad Air + LTE
Retina iPad mini
Retina iPad mini + LTE

Posted: 01 November 2013 08:48 AM

The iPad Air is available now, and the Retina iPad mini will be available before the end of the month. Which is on your shopping list?

Posted: 01 November 2013 02:04 PM #1

I’m only getting the LTE version of the Air because of the deal that T-Mobile has for a free 200MB of data every month for life. Plus they hook you up with a no-interest loan on the thing. That’s pretty sweet. Who knows how much I’ll use the data on the thing.

Posted: 01 November 2013 03:33 PM #2

Ordered an Air this morning. I read on another site that it’s just narrow enough to thumb type on. Frankly these old eyes aren’t getting any better with age. Finally, while I thought about the Mini, a lot, the Air is here now and plentiful, not next month in tiny shipments until the new year. A Pad in the hand is worth two in the winter.

Signature

Take Only Pictures, Leave Only Footprints
    Is No Way To Run An Art Gallery

• Posted: 01 November 2013 11:55 PM #3

MichaelJohnston - 01 November 2013 02:04 PM

I’m only getting the LTE version of the Air because of the deal that T-Mobile has for a free 200MB of data every month for life. Plus they hook you up with a no-interest loan on the thing. That’s pretty sweet. Who knows how much I’ll use the data on the thing.

I just checked it out and all they offer is the 16Gb iPads. I am nearly full on a 32Gb iPad 2 and would prefer a 64Gb Air to give me more room. Hopefully, they’ll offer the iPads with more capacity!

• Posted: 06 November 2013 01:25 PM #4

Kids say the darndest things!

For one kid, it’ll be either an Air or a Mini, but NOT a Sony tablet!
    Five Year Old Rejects Free Sony Tablet On Live TV

This is pretty funny.