What’s a good site for Automator tutorials

• Posted: 21 May 2014 07:52 PM

I’ve just caught the Automator bug and I’m raring dig into it deeper. I landed here because someone sent me this link to an excellent step-by-step tutorial on resizing and reformatting graphic files. Detailed and doesn’t abbreviate. Yes, it’s here on The Mac Observer and used internally on TMO. But when I do a search on “Animator” the search presents a lot of non-Automator items.

Would staff or others point out sites they know of that details ALL the steps without shortcuts of equivalent quality to the link above?

Appreciated.

• Posted: 04 February 2015 12:53 AM #1

Wanapitei - 21 May 2014 07:52 PM

I’ve just caught the Automator bug and I’m raring dig into it deeper. I landed here because someone sent me this link to an excellent step-by-step tutorial on resizing and reformatting graphic files. Detailed and doesn’t abbreviate. Yes, it’s here on The Mac Observer and used internally on TMO. But when I do a search on “Animator” the search presents a lot of non-Automator items.

Would staff or others point out sites they know of that details ALL the steps without shortcuts of equivalent quality to the link above?

Appreciated.

Try doing a search for “Automator” instead of “Animator”, you might have better luck.

Posted: 06 August 2015 12:59 AM #2

Wanapitei - 21 May 2014 07:52 PM

Appreciated.

It’s easy for you to find these site by Google searching. The important thing that is you have to pick up right keywords (I mean you spelling)