What I like best about MacObserver

• Posted: 09 July 2001 09:44 AM

My favorite thing about MacObserver is the “MacObserver” spin you put on articles.  There are lots of other sites out there that regurgitate press releases and stories by rote, and don’t bother to add any opinion.

One thing I miss about the old MacObserver web site design was your emphasis on Mac links around the web.  I love being able to go to one place and find all the pertinent stories that I enjoy reading.  I can imagine that keeping up that page was a lot of work, which is probably why it seems to be just a few links with a bunch of links to other web sites.  So anyways that is my 2 centavos.

I love your site and your columns, MacObserver is my fave.

Signature

Signatures are for geeks…. I’m a geek.

Posted: 18 June 2001 11:50 AM #1

Hey Retro,

Thanks for the nice comments on the Spin.  It’s our favorite thing to do, to be honest.  One of them at least. 

As for MOSN, I am sorry we couldn’t keep doing it the way you liked.  There were many people that liked the old format, though the new format has actually done very well.  Thanks for your feedback on that too.

Lastly, thanks for the best thread anyone has yet to post! 

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

• Posted: 09 July 2001 09:44 AM #2

I hafta agree with Retro on this one. Great site guys, it’s my first stop every morning. Keep up the great work and keep the info coming