We need icon to show that post has been moved…

• Posted: 28 August 2001 02:51 PM

We have icons to show that a post is locked, that it is, ahem, flaming, etc. How about an icon to show that a post have been moved.

Jes axing

Signature

“Free yo mind & yo ass will follow…”George Clinton
    peep my iBookiBrotha.comfor the ladies...

Posted: 26 August 2001 03:41 PM #1

If a registered member posts it, just move it and then send them a private message letting them know you moved it.  Include the direct link.

Version 2.0 of the engine will include more refined options for moving posts and threads.

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

• Posted: 26 August 2001 05:02 PM #2

How about we just give it an NFL team logo? They seem to move around quite a bit ...

Signature

Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
    - Oscar Wilde

• Posted: 26 August 2001 05:08 PM #3

tbone, it myay be nice that you like American Football, but some don’t, if we take logos, I’d vote for MLB logos

Signature

Tjeerd van Hoytema

—-
    Join us at irc.macobserver.com #macobserver

Posted: 26 August 2001 08:38 PM #4

But I appreciated the humor of the suggestion. 

Signature

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

• Posted: 27 August 2001 10:09 PM #5

I have a hack for PHPBB that does such a thing without database enhancements, which means a clean slate for upgrades to phpbb, lemme know bryan!

~yoshi

Signature

Why mac? why not?
    Visit The SpacePort Bar and you shall not be disapointed smile

Posted: 28 August 2001 02:51 PM #6

The problems with the hacks are they make it harder to upgrade.  We are committed to moving to 2.0, which has most of the features we want.

Otherwise, we would be FAR more hacked than we are now. 

Signature