Apple, Napster, and Analysts, Oh My!
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple's got new ads, Napster is pitching free music, and analysts go gaga for the iPhone. It's all in this week's Context Machine with Bryan Chaffin and Ricky Spero.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Launches New Mac-PC Ad Campaign
- Columnist- 'Apple lifestyle campaign misses the point'
- Gartner Sees Vista Delayed to 2Q07
- Minister- French iPod Law "Courageous" and "Forward Thinking"
- Napster Launches Free, Web-Based Service
- Research Firm- Annual Market For MP3 Players to Hit 286 Million By 2010
- Creative's Woes Continue
- TMO Reports - Analyst Addresses '22 Unanswered Questions on Apple'
- TMO Reports - Analyst Maintains 'Buy' Rating, $101 Price Target on Apple
- TMO Reports - Analysts- PortalPlayer's Q2 Guidance Implies Soft iPod Sales
- CEI Offers EnSight Lite Visualization Software
- iLifeStuff Issues Three iWeb Templates
- Mac Gaming News - Aspyr- Civ IV Ready for Preorder; Call of Duty 2 Trailer Released
- New Transceiver Boosts MacBook Pro's Wireless Performance
- iProng Offers iPod, iTunes Tutoring at MacGathering
- Podcast and Portable Media Expo
- Review - Fabrix Cases
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.