Apple Report: Pimp My Creative Suite
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week's big news came from Adobe: Creative Suite 3 has been officially unveiled, and its a landmark. Jeff, and special guest Jay Nelson, Editor of Design Tools Monthly, take charge in this week's Context Machine. Ricky asks them what exactly CS3 is good for (aside from a set of very expensive coasters). Also, a look at some cool products to pimp your CS3.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Adobe Announces Creative Suite 3 Production Premium
- Adobe Introduces Photoshop CS3 Extended
- Adobe Unveils Creative Suite 3 Lineup
- Design Tools Monthly
- Master Colors - HVC Color Composer
- Vertical Moon - Text-Osterone
- Zevrix Solutions - Graphic Inspector
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.