Apple Report: Seeing Green, Nailing Nancy
Direct Link: MP3 Version
It's been a busy week at Apple, with an earnings report and results from the SEC options probe. In this episode, Jeff and Ricky grind out a Context Machine interpreting Apple's financials and considering the stakes for the scot-free Fred Anderson, and the under-the-microscope Nancy Heinen.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Reports Record Q2 Results, Beats Consensus Estimates
- iPod Maintains Top Spot In Slow Music Market
- Intel Cuts Prices on Core 2 Duos
- Apple's CFO Provides Projections for June Quarter
- AAPL Breaks $100 In After Hours Trading
- TMO Reports - SEC Charges Former Apple Attorney in Backdating Case
- Former Apple CFO Settles Score with SEC
- Anderson Fingers Apple CEO in Backdating Scandal
- Apple Board Responds to ex-CFO Claims
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.