Apple Report: The Case of the Errant Stock Slide
Direct Link: MP3 Version
It only lasted half an hour, but millions of AAPL shares traded hands at depressed prices after a faked internal memo from Apple was leaked to the press. In this Weekly Report, Ricky and Jeff look at who might have lost money, who made money, and how this all came to pass.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- AAPL Still On the Rise
- Fake iPhone Report Throws Apple Stock
- Apple Stock Recovers From iPhone Scare
- Apple Stock Climbing, Breaks $110
- Belkin Announces Network USB Hub
- ezGear Announces iPhone Cases
- MCE Offers 250GB MacBook / MacBook Pro Hard Drive
- Project Calculator 2 Improves Address Book Support, More
- Apple Updates MacBook, Boosts Speed
- Review - Crumpler School Hymn Laptop Case
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.