Apple Report: iPhone Frenzy, Apple Marketshare, and EU Woes
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The excitement and media hype leading up to the June 29 iPhone release has worked up to a fevered pitch, so Jeff and Bryan dive into what's behind the hyper-buzz. They also take a look at Apple's growing Mac market share, speculate on where the company could go if the iPhone proves to be a success, and recap Apple's ongoing iTunes battle with the E.U.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Poised to be $42B Company by 2009
- Apple Stock Rebounds After WWDC Slump
- Apple's Computers Taking Market Share From PCs
- iPhone to Sport 8 Hour Battery, Glass Surface
- YouTube Available on Apple TV Now, iPhone June 29
- Editorial - The iPhone View From The Other Side
- Apple Responds to EU iTunes Concerns
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.