Apple Weekly Report #107 2007-12-08: Apple Grows, CompUSA Goes Away, and Steve Jobs is CEO of the Ye
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Apple lawsuit game is still going strong, analysts are looking forward to a blockbuster holiday season thanks to the Mac, and Apple's newest store in New York City opened. Two new Get a Mac ads hit the air waves, AT&T is opening its wireless network to any hardware, and Steve Jobs was named CEO of the year. All that, and Jeff and Bryan feed the soon-to-be-gone CompUSA to the Context Machine.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Hit with iPhone Visual Voicemail Suit
- Apple In Store for Strong Mac Holiday Sales
- Bear Sterns Lifts AAPL Target on Strong Sales
- Shaw Wu: Apple's Optimistic Guidance is Conservative
- Apple to Open NYC West 14th Store Dec 7
- West 14th Street Apple Store Includes Pro Labs, More
- CompUSA Closing Shop for Good
- Apple Rolls Out "Misprint" Get a Mac Ad
- Apple Debuts "Now What" Get a Mac Ad
- AT&T Throws Open the Network Gates
- T-Mobile OK to Lock iPhone in Germany
- Unlocked iPhones Disappear from Singapore Stores
- Jobs Named MarketWatch Reader's CEO of the Year
- Macworld Expo 2008 Platinum and Super Pass Winners
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount At The Hotel Milano
- Podcast Sponsor: Audiblepodcast.com
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.