Apple Weekly Report #108 2007-12-15: The iPhone on Top, and Opera Guns for Microsoft
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple's security track record for the week was mixed, Canadians can finally start watching TV -- or more specifically, they can start watching TV shows from the iTunes Store. The iPhone was named Time's gadget of the year, Opera went Netscape on Microsoft with an antitrust case in the EU, and Apple's "Get a Mac" campaign went retro.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- heise Uncovers Leopard DoS Flaw
- QuickTime 7.3.1 Plugs RTSP Security Hole
- TV Shows Invade iTunes Store in Canada
- Popular Smartphones Compared: iPhone Wins
- iPhone: Time's Top Gadget of 2007
- Apple Serves Up Java Release 6 for Tiger
- GarageBand 4.1.1 Fixes iPhone Export
- Apple Opens iPhone to Hand-rolled Ringtones
- Opera Files EU Antitrust Case Against Microsoft
- Apple Jingles in with Holiday Get a Mac Ad
- TMO Contest - Win Tickets to Cirque du Mac 5.0 at Macworld Expo
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.