Apple Weekly Report #109 12-22-2007: The Military Mac and Intuit’s Desktop Bomb
Direct Link: MP3 Version
An Apple rumor Web site is shuttering its doors, the Mac is stepping up to active duty with the Army, New York City pensioners are pushing forward with a lawsuit against the company, and the iPhone tops the Gen-Y Christmas wish list. Also, Apple is planning another New York store, a security update created Safari headaches, and Intuit proved that some updates cause more harm than good.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Think Secret & Apple Settle Suit; Think Secret to Cease Publishing
- US Army Calls Apple to Active Duty
- PC World: Vista, Leopard, iPhone Top Tech Disappointments
- NYC Pensioners Pursue Apple Lawsuit
- iPhone is #1 Christmas Wish for Teenagers
- Apple, DoCoMo Talk iPhone in Japan
- Apple Posts Security Update 2007-009 for Tiger and Leopard
- Apple Security Update 2007-009 Can Cause Safari Crash
- QuickBooks Updater Deletes Desktop Folder
- Intuit Fixes QuickBooks Auto-update Data Loss Problem
- Apple Planning 4th NYC Store
- Sir Hary Flashman's Mac Recruiting Posters
- TMO Contest - Win Tickets to Cirque du Mac 5.0 at Macworld Expo
- Podcast Sponsor: Audiblepodcast.com
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.