Apple finally updated the MacBook Pro, Microsoft was hit with another hefty EU fine and published an open letter to it's employees and Yahoo, and Congress is considering contract-free cell phone legislation. iTunes is now the number two music retailer, and Apple is hosting a special iPhone SDK event in a few days.
Apple Weekly Report #118: iPhone Enterprise & SDK Special Report
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple showed off its iPhone SDK this week, and made it clear that its handheld is destined for the enterprise market. The company also landed at the top of Fortune's most admired companies list, shareholders told Apple they want more control over executive pay, Facebook is considering a move into iTunes territory, and Yahoo and AOL are looking to be bosom buddies.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Reveals iPhone SDK Details
- Apple to Ramp Up iPhone Enterprise Support
- Apple Welcomes iPhone Developers with Open Arms with App Store
- Apple Launches iPhone Enterprise Beta Program
- Apple Tops Fortune's Most Admired Companies List
- AAPL Shareholders Pass Exec Pay Measure Request
- Facebook Considers Move into iTunes Market
- Yahoo Cozies with AOL to block Microsoft Takeover
- iPO Quick Tip - iTunes: Automatic Custom iPod Playlists
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.