Apple Weekly Report #125: iPhone Expansion, NBC and Zune, Apple’s Eco-stance
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Listen Now: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.macobserver.com/podcast/player.swf" id="audioplayer1" height="24" width="290"> </object></p>
The iPhone machine is in full swing with carrier deals for over 20 new countries announced this week, Apple's lawsuit express dropped off a couple of passengers, Steve Jobs isn't making as much as he used to, Microsoft bailed on its Yahoo takeover, and NBC cozied up with the ever popular Zune. This week's Quick Tip: Viewing multiple images with Quick Look.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Vodafone Scores iPhone Deal in 10 Countries
- America Movil Lands Latin American iPhone Deal
- Orange Negotiating to Bring iPhone to Poland, Spain
- AT&T May be Prepping for New iPhone Launch
- iPhone Developer Program Goes International
- Apple Settles Power Adapter Suit
- Apple Canada Offers $45 Credit in iPod Suit
- Steve Jobs No Longer Among Top 10 Paid Tech CEOs
- Microsoft Walks Away from Yahoo Offer
- NBC Jumps Onboard with Zune
- Apple Ranked as Bottom Electronics Company by Climate Counts
- TMO Quick Tip - Quick Look: View Multiple Images
- TMO on Twitter!
SmileOnMyMac Software's PageSender
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.