Apple Weekly Report #127: iPhone 3G Special Report
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Listen Now: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.macobserver.com/podcast/player.swf" id="audioplayer1" height="24" width="290"> </object></p>
This week is our special iPhone 3G edition where we take a look at Apple's second generation smartphone, consumer and analyst reactions, and what's in store once Apple releases the device on the world. This week's Quick Tip: Scrolling By Days in iCal's Week View.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- BW: iPhone 3G will Create Headaches for Rivals
- iPhone 3G May be a Profit Magnet
- Analyst: Apple Could See $1 Billion in App Store Revenues
- iPhone 3G a Kick in the Pants for Synchronoss
- Analyst: Most iPhone Apps Will be Free
- Not So Fast: New iPhone Means Higher Costs, Same Speeds, for Some
- Adobe CEO: We're Working of Flash for iPhone
- Analysts Miss the Boat, Question Innovation in iPhone 3G
- iPhone's Price Drop All About the App Store
- TMO Quick Tip - iCal: Scroll By Days in Week View
- TMO on Twitter!
SmileOnMyMac Software's TextExpander
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.