Apple Weekly Report: Apple On the Rise, and Mac and iPhone Security
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple's stock hits an all time high, Steve Jobs and Jonathan Ive both score industry honors, the BlackBerry puts its sights on the iPhone, and OS X security takes a couple of hits. All that, and Jeff and Bryan respond to listener comments in the Context Machine.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Security Firm: Avoid iPhone Web Dialer
- Steve Jobs Named #1 Music Powergeek
- iPhone Shortage Eases
- RIM Takes on iPhone with New BlackBerry
- Jonathan Ive Wins National Design Award
- Researcher Finds New Mac OS X Vulnerability
- Own a Piece of Apple History
- XtremeMac Introduces Three iPhone Cases
- LaCie Announces New Terabyte-class RAID 0 Drives
- Keyboard Maestro 2.1 Adds Intel Mac Support
- Vertus Announces Fluid Mask 3
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.