Apple Weekly Report: Apple Q3 Earnings, Macs on the Rise
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple reported another blockbuster quarter, Mac shipments hit a record high, and Steve Jobs seems to be allergic to device buttons. Also, Jeff and Bryan respond to listener comments in the Context Machine.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Analyst Shaw Wu Raises AAPL Target to $185 Following Q3 Report
- Apple Reports Record Number of Macs Sold
- Apple Q3 Revenue Tops $5.4 Billion, Ships 270K iPhones [UPDATED]
- Details of Apple - AT&T Deal Revealed
- AppleCare for iPhone Introduced
- A History of Steve Jobs' War on Buttons
- Mac sales growth information at System Shootouts
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.