Apple Weekly Report: Apple Security and iPhone Complaints
Direct Link: MP3 Version
New York offers Apple some suggestions on how to redesign the iPhone, a security researcher takes a harsh look at the company's security track record, and not every Apple review is a happy one.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- New York Gripes to Jobs About iPhone
- iPhone Not So Cool for Some
- Apple To Announce "Mac Focused" Product August 7th
- AAPL Drops Following iPhone Cutback Speculation
- Bogus iPhone Cutback Claims Hurt Investors
- Citigroup Upgrades AAPL to "Buy"
- Mac OS X Leopard Certified as 100% UNIX
- iPhone Update Adds More Than Security Fixes
- Apple and Microsoft Renew Font Licensing Agreement
- Security Researcher Slams Apple on Security, Offers Blueprint for OS X Exploits
- Mac Wi-Fi Hack Mocked with Pwnie Award
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.