Apple Weekly Report: Apple Takes It on the Chin with Customers, Interview w/Chris Breen
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple is facing criticism over some of its update and product control tactics, Verizon hopes to knock the iPhone down a notch with its Voyager phone, Time Warner wants a piece of the music download pie, and the iPhone lawsuits keep coming in. This week in the context machine, a special guest joins Jeff and Bryan to discuss Apple's relationship with customers.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- iPhone Software Update 1.1.1 = A sad day for Apple users
- Chris Breen Fears Return of "Arrogant" Apple
- Orange iPhone Deal Delayed Over Contract Negotiations
- Zune Ready to Take On iPod Again... In November
- Verizon Hopes to Kill iPhone with Voyager
- iPod touch to Top Christmas Wish Lists
- Microsoft Details Office 2008 Products, Release Date
- Time Warner Builds iTunes Competitor
- Microsoft Cuts Bungie's Cord
- Apple Sued Over iPhone Price Cut
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.