Apple Weekly Report: Apple and FCC Auctions, iTunes Movie Rentals, and iPhone Sales
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Jeff and Bryan take a look at the pending FCC radio frequency auction, the possibility of iTunes movie rentals, Apple's one million iPhone mark, and the $100 credit for early iPhone buyers.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Could Enter FCC Wireless Auction
- Forbes: Will Apple Buy Wireless Spectrum? Not a Chance
- Apple Releases Logic Studio with Logic Pro 8
- Apple Posts Pair of Updates: QuickTime and Keyboard
- Apple Releases Bug Fix Update for Glossy Display iMacs
- iTunes Problem Reporting Hints at Movie Rentals
- Apple Hosting London Media Event Sept 18
- O2 Lands British iPhone Deal
- Apple Sells Millionth iPhone, Beats "End of September" Goal
- Apple Details iPhone Credit
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.