Apple Weekly Report: Apple and the Crazy World of iPhone
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple and Orange are still bickering over details on bringing the iPhone to France, but that isn't stopping France Telecom from saying the deal is all sewn up. One couple is trying to ban the import of hard drive parts, and Jeff and Bryan feed the latest Hidden Dimensions column from TMO's afternoon editor, John Martellaro, to the context machine.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple/Orange Deal Could Fall Apart
- France Telecom CEO: iPhone Deal Still On
- Orange Makes Statement on iPhone Launch, Apple Stalls
- Swisscom Exec Keen on iPhone in Switzerland
- Griffin Technology Unveils PowerJolt for iPhone
- Infinity Data Systems Announces SimpleBooks Pro
- New Class Action Lawsuit Alleges iPhone Monopoly and Vindicative Apple
- Apple is Blameless in the iPhone Unlocking/Bricking Affair
- iphoneSimFree 1.6 Unlocks iPhone 1.1.1
- AT&T Expands Wireless Coverage with $2.5B Deal
- Hard Drive Patent Infringement Investigation Hits Five Companies
- Apple Launches Web Apps Site
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.