Apple Weekly Report: Apple’s Big Week - Leopard, Q4 Earnings, and Six Years of iPod
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple had a busy week with the launch of Mac OS X 10.5, its stellar earnings report, and the iPod's sixth anniversary. Microsoft gave up its antitrust battle against the EU, and Greenpeace tried to defend its toxic iPhone report. Also, Jeff and Bryan share some Leopard tips.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Exceeds Estimates: $6.22 Billion in Revenue, $904 Million in Profit [Update]
- Apple Market Cap Larger Than IBM, Intel, Fourth Behind Microsoft
- Apple Estimates 250K iPhones Purchased to Unlock
- Leopard Launch: FlatIron Crossing Apple Store
- Leopard Launch in Orlando
- Jobs: A Decade of OS X Upgrades Ahead
- Microsoft Caves to EU Antitrust Demands
- Chemical Group Critical of Greenpeace iPhone Report
- Greenpeace Fires Back at Chemical Group Over iPhone
- Apple Introduces iPhone Dev Center
- Happy Birthday, iPod: Six Years of Apple Innovation
- Hotel Milano: TMO special Macworld Expo price
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.