Apple Weekly Report: Apple’s Market Power, and iPhone Envy
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The iPhone is still the big guy on campus in the news world, but that doesn't mean it's the only topic worth discussing. This week, Jeff and Bryan analyze Apple's increasing dominance in the flash memory market, what analysts are saying about Apple's growth, the company's changing position in the corporate world, and what's in store for the iPod.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Analyst: OS X Coming to iPod
- Analyst: Apple Insulated from NAND Flash Price Increases
- Analyst: iPhone nano in the Works
- Galbraith: MacBook Pro Has the Best Laptop Display
- Apple Store: 240 Hours A. i. R. (After iPhone Release)
- A Thousand Germans Inquire About iPhone Each Day
- QuickerTek Introduces PCI-based nQuicky
- FileMaker Launches FileMaker Pro 9
- ThinkMac Introduces NewsLife 1.0
- Apple Updates MacBook Pro Firmware, Restoration CD
- Freeverse Offers Free Tuna Pitch Tuning App, Updates SoundStudio
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.