Apple Weekly Report: Leopard Sales, NBC’s Take on Music Pricing, Mac Security, and Ted Landau in the
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Mac OS X 10.5 sales are off to a good start, the MacBook was quietly upgraded, NBC is sure Apple is behind a music pricing crisis, and a new trojan horse for Mac OS X appeared. This week, TMO columnist and renowned author Ted Landau joins Jeff and Bryan for some Leopard talk in the Context Machine.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Sells 2M Copies of Leopard in First Weekend
- Apple MacBook Quietly Upgraded with Intel Santa Rosa Chipset
- NBC CEO: Apple Destroyed the Music Business
- OSX.RSPlug.A: New Mac Trojan Horse
- Wi-LAN Charges Apple, 21 Others with Wi-Fi Patent Infringement
- Fastest Vista Laptop? It's a Mac
- Time's Invention of the Year: iPhone
- New Apple iPhone Sales Policy: Two Per Customer
- jailbreakme Offers One-click iPhone, iPod touch Jailbreak
- Apple Chief Counsel Receives $24.9M in Stock Grant
- Hotel Milano: TMO special Macworld Expo price
- Mac OS X 10.5: $109 - Individual license
- Mac OS X 10.5: $189 - Family pack
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.