Apple Weekly Report: New iMacs, Numbers, and Fake Steve Jobs
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple finally released new iMacs with a new brushed aluminum look, added Numbers to iWork, and bumped up .Mac storage. Jeff and Bryan take a look at Universal's foray into copy protection-free music, and Fake Steve Jobs loses his anonymity.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Introduces New iMacs [Update]
- Apple Announces iLife '08 [Updated]
- Apple Launches iWork '08, Introduces Numbers
- Apple Quietly Ups Mac Mini to Core 2 Duo Processor
- Apple Bumps .Mac Storage to 10GB
- Universal Goes DRM-free Without Apple
- Apple Sued Over iPhone Keyboard
- Apple Sued For Content of Sales Orders
- Fake Steve Jobs Ferreted Out
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.