Apple Weekly Report: The iPhone in Europe, Apple Legal Battles, & iPhone Updates
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple had a happy and sad week. Happy: British and German customers got their hands on the iPhone this week, and Steve Jobs was named the second most influential person in the IT industry. Sad: It still has to face Burst in court over patent infringement claims, and former General Counsel Nancy Heinen's stock options defense began showing its ugly side.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- 10,000 iPhones Sold on First Day in Germany
- Cologne Sees Long Lines for German iPhone Launch
- O2 Adds 1,400 Employees for iPhone Launch
- O2 Expects 200K iPhones Sold by Year End
- UK iPhone Launch Draws Large Crowds
- Apple Confirms iPhone 1.1.2 Coming Friday
- Apple Unleashes iPhone Software Update 1.1.2
- Google Announces Open Mobile Device Platform
- Former Apple Attorneys Squabble About Options Backdating
- Burst Lawsuit Against Apple Will Proceed
- Steve Jobs #2 Top IT Influencer -- Bill Gates #1
- TMO Contest - Win a Platinum or Super Pass to Macworld Expo
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount At The Hotel Milano
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.