Apple Weekly Report: iPhone in Europe, Apple and the SEC, and NBC Direct
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple is launching the iPhone in Europe, the SEC has a few questions for Steve Jobs, and NBC unveils its TV download service. Also, Jeff and Bryan take a look at iPhone pricing outside of the U.S., and take a closer look at NBC Direct in the Context Machine.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Chooses O2 for iPhone in UK, to Launch November 9th
- iPhone Comes to Germany Nov 9 via T-Mobile
- Orange CEO Confirms Deal to Carry iPhone in France
- Apple Moves for Burst Patent Case Dismissal
- Apple CEO Subpoenaed in Heinen Backdating Case
- Maynor's Apple Wi-Fi Hack Finally Published
- iPhone Dev Team Unleash anySIM iPhone Unlocker
- NBC Launches Hobbled TV Show Download Service
- UK Newspaper Hammers Apple for UK iTunes & iPhone
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.