You ask, John and Dave answer! This episode includes a discussion about setting up a new Mac, answers about which wireless router is best, options for backing up and migrating iApp data, and listener tips about DNS, selling your Mac, Remote pairing, and more. Subscribe for free today!
Mac Geek Gab #174: Wireless Router Options, Backups, Listener Tips, and New Mac Setup
Sponsor:Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Show notes are complete!
- PhotoPlus Expo
- Skyhook Wireless
- Calibrating your computer's battery for best performance
- Data Robotics, Inc.
- Sparse image
- Can't Touch This
- Tom's Hardware
- Resolve startup issues and perform disk maintenance with Disk Utility and fsck
- AirPort Extreme
- Want A Decent 802.11g Access Point? Try The WRT54G!
- Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to [removed]eval(unescape('[removed]('Michael Johnston')'))[removed].