Mac Geek Gab #29: Podcasting/Recording Answers and More!
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For December 12th, 2005
John and Dave spend time going through listener feedback, with a bit of a focus on podcasting and audio recording-related questions. Additional notes include additional backup tips, and a few mini-rants about random seasonal topics.
Show Sponsor: Kiwali.com - Pamper your iPod mini this winter in soft, stylish corduroy pouches from Kiwali. Enter PODCAST at checkout and save a special 15% for the holidays!.
If you're using iTunes to download and listen to podcasts, we have two feeds:
Note: Shownotes are complete.
- Macworld Expo SF 2006 - John and Dave will be on the Podcast Stage on Show floor at 2:30pm on Tuesday, January 10th
- Red Devil Lounge - Home of Cirque du Mac Party 3.0 on Wednesday, January 11th, 2006, 8pm.
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael, aka Computernap!
- Behringer Eurorack UB1222FX-PRO - The mixer John uses to route audio for the podcast
- Etymotic ER-6 Earphones - The earphones John uses while podcasting
- Hot Sauce Podcast
- Audio Hijack Pro
- Guinness Beer - Part of the lingering Nitrogen discussion
- Heil PR-40 - Microphone that Dave's using to podcast... and loving it!
- TMO To Go Podcast - Weekly Roundup
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!):
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9! - Show Details
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
[removed]eval(unescape('[removed]('E-mail John and Dave')'))[removed] (even an audio comment, if you please!), post in the comments below, Skype your message to "macgeekgab", or call and leave a voice-mail at 206-666-GEEK!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.