Mac Geek Gab #53: Troubleshooting Prejudice Strikes!
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For May 15th, 2006
Dave talks about a tech support issue he had with his Mac setup this weekend, and how it's bad to assume anything without confirming it first! John and Dave then answer your questions about Automounting volumes at startup, copying your iTunes library, cloning drives, and more!
If you're using iTunes to download and listen to podcasts, we have two feeds:
Note: Shownotes are complete.
- Dave's TiVo Forum post referenced in show
- Monty Python
- MacFixit Forums: How to get network shares to automount on restart?
- SharePoints AutoMounter
- Podcast/Portable Media Expo
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael, aka Computernap!
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!):
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes! - Show Details - Write a review!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
|[removed] var frappr_mapheight = 210; var frappr_mapwidth = 210; var frappr_mapzoom = 60; var frappr_host = "http://www.frappr.com/";var gid = 587916;[removed] [removed][removed]|
[removed]eval(unescape('[removed]('E-mail John and Dave')'))[removed] (even an audio comment, if you please!), post in the comments below, Skype your message to "macgeekgab", or call and leave a voice-mail at 206-666-GEEK!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.