Mac Geek Gab #61: Upgrading Your Mac, Recording Audio, and More!
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For July 17th, 2006
Direct Links: MP3 Version or AAC Enhanced Version (which won't be coming this week, due to an unfortunately technology-glitch that Michael, aka Computernap experience. We expect him to be back online with AAC for the next, show, though! For this episode, I've put the MP3 in the AAC feed so everyone can hear it).
Back for another round, John and Dave dig into the mailbag to talk about upgrading your Mac, recording audio, using your MacBook Pro on airplanes and more. Of course, the topic of talking on one's cell phone while driving makes an encore appearance, as well!
Show Sponsor: Shure E500PTH Earphones
If you're using iTunes to download and listen to podcasts, we have two feeds:
Note: Shownotes are complete.
- Custon Icons
- Apple Support
- Apple Specifications
- Crucial Technology
- Apple Recycling Program
- MacBook Pro with MagSafe
- EyeTV 250
- EyeTV EZ
- Inductive Telephone Tap
- Griffin iMic
- Parliant PhoneValet PodCast
- Linksys WRT54G
- eMac Upgrade Guide
- David Parmet
- MikeGyver's MacBook Pro Car/Airline Adapter
- WildBlue Satellite Internet
- Alchemy Linksys Firmware with VPN
- Parliant's Phone Valet
- Podcast/Portable Media Expo
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael, aka Computernap!
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!):
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes! - Show Details - Write a review!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
|[removed] var frappr_mapheight = 210; var frappr_mapwidth = 210; var frappr_mapzoom = 60; var frappr_host = "http://www.frappr.com/";var gid = 587916;[removed] [removed][removed]|
[removed]eval(unescape('[removed]('E-mail John and Dave')'))[removed] (even an audio comment, if you please!), post in the comments below, Skype your message to "macgeekgab", or call and leave a voice-mail at 206-666-GEEK!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.