Roundup: Windows on Macs, the Flash Economy, Video Airport Express
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Jeff Gamet returns to the Weekly Roundup to join Ricky Spero in the Context Machine?. This week, they look into WINE on Mac OS X, the ramifications of a 1GB iPod nano, and look over strategic moves Apple might make in upcoming product releases.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Context Machine Fodder
- X86 Project Gets Windows Translator WINE Running on Intel iMac
- Virtualization the Key to Increasing Mac Market Share?
- Hesseldahl Sees Future Mac Stuff, Opines on Intel Windows
- Dell Discontinues DJ MP3 Player
- Apple Introduces 1GB iPod nano, Reduces shuffle Price
- 1GB iPod nano Continues Apple's Influence on Flash Market
- TMO Reports - Analyst- 1GB nano 'Will Serve to Continue Growth of Apple Footprint'
- Apple Shares Close the Day Down Over 6%
- Apple Stock Rebounding
- WiFi-, Bluetooth-Enabled iPods on the Horizon?
- Talk of a 'True Video iPod' Buzzes the Web
- FIRST ON TMO - Skype 2.0 for Mac to Add Intel-Only Processor Features
- Digital Foci to Introduce Picture Porter Elite at PMA
- Barcode Templates for FileMaker Pro
- MacSpeech ScriptPak for Keynote 3
- NextWorth Launches 'The Great iPod Exchange'
- NoodleBoard Widget Enables Secure Collaboration
- Mac Gaming News - Blackjack Card Counter 3
- Mac Gaming News - Star Chamber- The Harbinger Saga for Mac Shipping
- Mac Gaming News - World Dominos Championship Available
- Review - Leather iPod Video Case
- Review - PocketDock
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.