Weekly Roundup: A Way to Spend $12M
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Looking for a way to spend $12 million? Maybe you should consider computer games. Destineer Studios, a publisher that makes games for many platforms, including the Mac, just got some big bucks. Join TMO's Brad Cook in the Context Machine for a look at Mac gaming, and the possibility of iPod-ready Blu-Ray DVDs.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- TMO Reports - Destineer Secures Private Equity to Increase Game Output
- Mac Gaming News - Army Drops Mac Version of America's Army
- Apple May Be Courting Blu-ray for iPod Content
- ABC Media Networks Co-Chair Addresses the Digital Age
- Apple Pulls iPod from Quanta
- Samsung Lands iPod Chip Deal
- BeLight's Free Image Tricks 2.0 Uses Tiger Core Visual Effects
- Kodak Debuts Bluetooth-, WiFi-Equipped Digital Cameras, Upgrade to EasyShare Software
- Mac Gaming News - DreamQuest Brings Card Games to the Mac
- New Water Temperature Logger Works at Depths up to 400 Feet
- TheftSensor Enables Alarm For MacBook Pro
- Apple Adds 17-Inch Model to MacBook Pro Line
- Review - HomeDock Deluxe
- Podcast and Portable Media Expo
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.